What makes Logic Staffing different from other agencies?
When it comes to picking a staffing agency to work with, the struggle is real, and we're right there with you. We've been in the staffing game for a long time – and we've seen agencies come and go, doing the same old things in the same old ways. What makes us different?
We’re not just doing something – we’re building something
We know that when you succeed, we succeed. We aren’t just “filling orders,” we’re achieving our own long-term goals and the goals of our network of top clients. What other agencies would consider going “above and beyond” is standard practice for us.
We often hear our clients say things like:
“I’ve never had a staffing agency show up for check-ins before”
“You guys actually meet every candidate in person?”
On-site check-ins, personally interviewing and screening each Candidate, and all-around thorough service are always guaranteed. Taking the extra time and care for our customers is what allows us to build strong foundations and relationships that will last.
Our recruiters take the time to get to know each candidate, so you can depend on us to send you only the best, most qualified employees. Our detailed process is as follows:
- Phone Call: Each applicant who meets our qualifications is pre-screened with a questionnaire and, if qualified, scheduled for an Interview.
- Interview: All applicants are interviewed in person at a Logic Staffing office. During the interview process, we learn about a candidate’s background and experience, assess their strengths, and go over the job benefits and expectations.
- Screening: Our screening process includes passing a warehouse safety quiz, undergoing background and reference checks, and a drug screen (if necessary for the position). All onboarding and payroll paperwork is completed in-office.
- Get Working!: We place employees in positions that will meet their needs, as well as the needs of our clients. We take time to answer their questions and supply important information such as driving directions, parking info, and who to ask for upon arrival, so they feel confident and prepared on their first day.
- Check-In: For us, our relationship with our employees doesn’t end once they walk out our doors. We follow-up with them during the first days of their work assignment to ensure the position is a good fit and answer any questions that may have come up. We are always available as a resource; each employee has a designated recruiter that stays connected with them during their journey with us, even once they find a permanent position that is the right fit for them.
A personal approach
When first starting Logic Staffing in 2009, Brenda Vanderkin, CEO & President, and Pachia Paul, Director of Business Development, knew they wanted to utilize their years of staffing knowledge to grow the industry in the South Sound. Since then, we have rivaled and even outshone larger, national staffing firms, who tend to take a less personal approach and are out of touch with the nuances of our industry.
Our culture is very much down-to-earth, and thanks to our energetic team and modern processes, we are able to forge personal connections and create lasting impacts in our community. Through this personal approach, we’ve built a strong network of local companies, which allows us to offer a versatile catalog of jobs and ensures that we have something for everyone.
Keeping it local: we have over a decade of experience in the region and know the South Sound logistics market in and out
The South Sound is one of the top 10 most popular locations for warehousing and fulfillment.
There are multiple factors that make our area unique for distribution: proximity to the ports, working in the home field of Amazon, and the overall shift to e-commerce over traditional retail. This is a tricky landscape to navigate, and we have been on the pulse for over a decade. We are able to utilize our acquired insight to anticipate market trends and guide our clients towards success.
In-house payroll, HR, and marketing teams
Our streamlined operations help our business (and yours) run faster, smoother, and more efficiently.
Our state-of-the-art systems include paperless onboarding, a streamlined texting platform, a powerful ATS (Applicant Tracking System), and updated HR and Payroll processes. We are constantly modernizing our systems to stay ahead of the trends.
Our openings are advertised on all major job boards with premium and featured postings, allowing us to reach a much wider audience than the average user. In addition to traditional methods, we also utilize modern digital and social media advertising to expand our reach, particularly with first-time job seekers.
Our HR and payroll teams are entirely in-house, which allows for streamlined workflow and rapid turnaround. Your account will have a designated payroll manager who is able to provide speedy service, update account details, and resolve any issues quickly and efficiently. Our human resources department is readily available to manage safety, benefits, and other HR concerns.
Our in-house marketing team creates custom promotional content, advertising your job openings to our social media network of over 5,000 users. We’re connected on all social platforms, and always trying out new trends and capitalizing on any opportunity to grow our presence.